Designed for Leaders and Decision-makers from OEMs to Suppliers in the Commercial Aviation Suppliers Industry
SpeedNews is pleased to present its 22nd Annual Commercial Aviation Industry Suppliers Conference - Europe, on November 2-3, 2021.
This virtual event will provide delegates – equipment manufacturers, material suppliers, aviation industry analysts, financial institutions, and marketing executives – with important updates about the commercial aviation industry. Aircraft and engine manufacturers will present status reports on product strategies and market developments. Industry experts will present production and delivery forecasts and review the current economic status of the industry. Supply chain management, maintenance and subcontractor issues will also be addressed.
During the event, you will be able to network with industry peers and develop a valuable network of industry experts, as well as gain knowledge and updates, enabling you to adjust your business plans and strategies.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry
• Industry views
• Market and technology drivers
• The aviation ecosystem
• OEM and airline perspectives
• Tier-one supplier discussions
• Aero engine developments
• Aircraft production and delivery forecasts
• The supply chain landscape
• Mergers and acquisitions and vertical integration
• The environment and travel concerns
Who benefits from attending?
• Strategic planning, marketing executives and business development leaders
• Supply chain executives and senior decision makers
• Equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, material and parts suppliers
• Industry analysts
• Lessors and financial community members
• Economic development executives
Please contact Joanna Speed
by phone at +1-310-893-4004, if you have any questions about this Conference.
KNOW. We deliver situational awareness in the form of accurate and credible reporting, deep data and experienced insights and analytics.
PREDICT. Our editors, event producers and analysts are committed to your future, creating articles, reports, conference topics and forecasts that help you see and act on trends in business, technology and customer/competitive activity.
CONNECT. Our databases, media channels, digital marketing tools and conferences link you directly with customers and prospects in all sectors, regions and job functions.